Sunday, January 01, 2006

Seven Things - I Give In

I wasn't going to do this meme because I'm really not organized or reflective enough for stuff like this, and I plain just don't enjoy talking about myself. (I guess I need to push up higher the "become more social" bullet on the "things to do before I die" list.) After getting tagged by Suisan and then Renée, though, I give in! I'm getting this over with.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
  1. See the northern lights (before they move to Siberia)
  2. Look less dorky on the dancefloor
  3. Master diplomacy
  4. Catalog my books/keep a reading journal
  5. Vacation on a remote tropical isle
  6. Become more social
  7. Finish what I started

Seven Things I Cannot Do [More Like, I Don't Like To Do]:

  1. Get there on time
  2. Get rid of books once I acquire them
  3. Eat cooked onions
  4. Pull-ups
  5. Write sparkling prose
  6. Watch depressing or scary movies
  7. Wear turtlenecks

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse (or Significant Other, Best Friend, etc.)

  1. Intelligence
  2. Kindness
  3. Humour
  4. Humbleness
  5. Looks
  6. Cosmopolitanism (if that's a word)
  7. Commitment

Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:

  1. Anyway
  2. Interesting
  3. Awesome
  4. Effing
  5. I mean
  6. But
  7. OK

Seven Books (or Series) I Love:

  1. The Shadow and the Star, by Laura Kinsale
  2. Flowers from the Storm, by Laura Kinsale
  3. The Windflower, by Laura London
  4. Fallen from Grace, by Laura Leone
  5. Billy Bob Walker Got Married, by Lisa G. Brown
  6. A Place to Call Home, by Deborah Smith
  7. As You Desire, by Connie Brockway

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:

  1. Terminator
  2. Strictly Ballroom
  3. National Lampoon's Vacation
  4. Run Lola Run
  5. Spirited Away
  6. The Man from Snowy River
  7. Clueless

Seven People I Want To Join In (Be Tagged):

  1. None...because the three people who visit this blog have already been tagged by others!

2 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, January 02, 2006, Blogger ReneeW said...

Good job! Not too painful, huh. :) You've got some great books on your list too. In fact, I just did a quick re-read of Fallen from Grace today while lazing around the house, putting away Christmas decorations and doing laundry. Love that book.

 
At 5:38 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Suisan said...

YAY!!

You memed!

Love your lists--congratulations!

Suisan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home