Early Review of Kleypas' THE DEVIL IN WINTER

No, not me. Flitgirl wrote a brief review of Lisa Kleypas' THE DEVIL IN WINTER, the much anticipated third book in her Wallflowers series. After reading her post, I'm sad. Time to find that zen place again.


6 Comments:
Just what romance needs, another author writing romantic suspense. Is the market not saturated already?
I can't figure out who loves this stuff... I mean, it's a rising market and they say that new authors should really check it out, but it kind of makes me want to hurl. Occasionally there are good ones, I'll grant you.
But Linda Howard already exists, so the rest of you don't have to.
Yep unless this is wrong from Karen Fox's page (http://www.karenafox.com/romance_deals.htm) it is worse than RS....
NYT bestelling author Lisa Kleypass three novels, contemporary women's fiction, to Jennifer Enderlin at St. Martin's, by Mel Berger at William Morris Agency (NA). - Publisher's Marketplace 2/17/05
Well I think it is worse ;)
oops
wrong blog...
And SHAME on you pd! I thought the review was bad and said the book sucked.
I'm one of the few who doesn't mind if she takes a trip into RS - as long as what Sybil read is wrong and it's not Women's Fiction. I think sometimes switching to another genre can get their creative juices flowing again. And she has said more than once, that she will still continue to write historicals. Now if she hadn't said that - I would be bothered more - much much more
He he he. Looks like I succeeded in my goal then, Sybii.
I don't read romantic suspense or women's fiction, so both are equally tragic next steps in Kleypas' career as far as I'm concerned.
Post a Comment
<< Home