The Gods Are Laughing
No fucking way. Guess what review book the publisher fairy dropped off on my doorstop today? Hint: it's a trade paperback being re-released in April, and only the first 17 pages of the book are truly worth reading.
a reader's comments on romance novels
4 Comments:
Um, well, would it be silly to guess that maybe the initials of the book are MSF and the author's initials are LK?
Do I get a prize?
Do I?
Huh? Huh? Chocolate works
You can just send it to me ;). But I have no clue... just jealous of your book fairy ;)
Suisan, ding ding ding! But as for a prize, uh....
Sybil, my book fairy is a pain in the ass, and one day in good conscience I will have to get myself taken off this review list (that I never asked to get on in the first place.)
Anyway, getting MY SWEET FOLLY in the mail one day after I blogged about it, and when I've never received any romances other than erotic or paranormal ones from this publisher, was just freaky.
just send them a change of address form and give them mine ;)
wwwwwhhhheeeeeeeee
not that I want this one but hey I am all for free trade...
Post a Comment
<< Home