Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pocket Cover Model Has a Name!

Thanks to the comments over at Romancing the Blog today, the guy I first noticed on the cover of recent Pocket releases has been identified as Nathan Kamp. Thanks go to Stacy, whoever you are!

Nathan Kamp

7 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, March 02, 2006, Blogger ReneeW said...

oh, yummy, he looks better than on those covers actually.

 
At 4:28 AM, March 02, 2006, Blogger meljean brook said...

Haha! I saw that over there -- I immediately thought of you :D

 
At 11:15 AM, March 02, 2006, Blogger Suisan said...

Not why can't THAT PICTURE be a cover for a romance book? He's wearing clothes, I can't see his nipples, there's not a woman with electrified hair draped over his arm, and he's not even beckoning me into his world.

(OK, I'll give you the fact that the sneakers, the jeans, and the bike might be a bit tough to make work in a regency suspense plot. But still...)

 
At 5:51 PM, March 12, 2006, Blogger Stacy~ said...

LOL. No problemo. It's all for a good cause ;)

 
At 10:33 AM, March 18, 2006, Blogger ag said...

mmmm ... he looks more natural and appealing in this pic. the book actually cover makes him look a little unearthly.

BTW, I was prowling the DeviantArt gallery again, and Blackkeri posted a message. You can commission her for special pieces, just email her at marta@blackeri.com with a description of what you'll like.

 
At 10:36 AM, March 18, 2006, Blogger ag said...

p.s. I've tagged you, so hope to see your responde :)

 
At 11:46 PM, April 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just one word needed...
Yum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home